The National Basketball Association announced the list of participants for All Star 2013 Slam Dunk competition which will happen on February 16 in Houston, Texas.
According to press release by NBA, the 2013 Sprite Slam Dunk contest will consist of the three Eastern Conference players competing against the three from the Western Conference in a two-round competition. The highest scoring East competitor and the highest scoring West competitor from the Team Round will compete head-to-head to determine the champion. Of course, fan votes in all rounds will determine the 2013 Slam Dunk champion.
Western Conference dunkers
- Jeremy Evans,Utah Jazz (2012 champ)
- Eric Bledsoe, LA Clippers
- Kenneth Faried, Denver Nuggets
Eastern Conference dunkers
- Gerald Green, Indiana Pacers (2007 champ)
- Terrence Ross, Toronto Raptors
- James White, New York Knicks
My pick? I’ll go with Bledsoe from West and
Green White of East, with Green White winning it all. Who’s your pick 2013 NBA Slam Dunk Contest?