Commission on Higher Education (CHED) announced the schedule of National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) 2013 in Manila, Philippines and the deadline of online application/registration and payment of fees.
NMAT is designed to determine the scholastic aptitude of those wishing to pursue a medical career. The Center for Educational Measurement, Inc. (CEM) has been commissioned by CHED since 1985 to develop and administer the entrance test for physicians. The NMAT is a mandatory test for those who wish to take up medical studies in the Philippines.
NMAT 2013 schedule, online registration
- Test Date: November 24, 2013
- Test Centers: Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Zamboanga
- Test Date: November 23, 2013
- Test Center: Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Test Site: Hacienda Hotel @ LAX, Los Angeles International Airport
Online registration will be on July 15 to November 4, 2013 in this link: http://www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/
- Must be a graduate or graduating student of degree courses.
- Transcript of Records needed in time of testing.
- One copy of recent 2”x 2” colored picture with white background.
- Online registration and payment of Php1,900.00.
NMAT exam divided into two parts: Part I is a 200-item test battery on verbal, inductive reasoning, quantitative, and perceptual acuity skills administered for 3 hours. Part II is a 2-hour-30-minute test in the basic sciences namely, Biology, Physics, Social Sciences, and Chemistry, consisting also of 200 items.
So if you intend to pursue a career in the medical field, register online now and take the November 2013 NMAT. Source: www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/