The Department of Education has released the Official School Calendar for SY 2013-2014 online, for dissemination to all public and private elementary and high schools in the Philippines.
Deped Order No. 10 series of 2013 was issued February 20 to all concerned stakeholders with aim of synchronizing the events and teaching-learning activities for school year 2013-2014. The school calendar details 201 school days. Check out the important school activities and holidays to be observed.
DepEd School Calendar 2013-2014
- Class opening: June 3
- Independence Day: June 12
- Phil-IRI: June 17-21
- Eidl Fitr: August 9
- Ninoy Aquino Day: August 21
- National Heroes Day: August 26
- National Career Assessment Exam (NCAE): August 27-28
- Eidul Adha: October 15
- Semestral Break: October 18-21
- All Saints Day: November 1
- PEPT: November 11-15
- Christmas Break: December 21
- Class Resumes: January 6
- Edsa Revolution Day: February 25
- NAT 2014: March 5,11,13
- Recognition/Graduation Ceremonies: March 27-28
- Last Day of School: March 31, 2014
Full Deped Memo/Order on School Calenday 2013-2014
Private elementary and high schools may not follow this Deped School Calendar for SY 2013-2014 but they shall not start classes earlier than June 3 and later than August. Please share.