Professional Regulation Commission has rolled out the registration schedule of new passers of April 2013 Criminologist Board Exam.
There are a total of 5,701 new passers out of 13,484 examinees of the Criminologist Licensure Examination given in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last April 2013.
Each PRC Regional Offices has its own schedule of registration and oathtaking for new passers, and I will post it here once made available by the Commission.
Manila passers registration
Venue of registration in Manila will be at PRC Auditorium, 5th Floor Annex Building.
- May 9 – Aala, Kristine Dimaano to Dela Torre, Nikki Paredes
- May 10 – Delamide, Gilbert Vargas to Munoz, Gary Arroyo
- May 14 – Nabanalan, Elizabeth B to Zumarraga, John Rey Guzman
Zamboanga passers registration
All REGISTRANTS are STRICTLY advised to follow the said schedule and time. Please bring the following: Oath Forms which can be printed out/downloaded through PRC Website (www.prc.gov.ph), Community Tax Receipt (CTC) 2013 and Notice of Admission (NOA) of previous exam (April, 2013). Follow the schedule below; application time will be from 8:00 – 10:00 AM only.
For those who were not able to register within the given schedule, you may register after May 23, 2013
onwards and application time will be from 8:00am – 10:00am only.
Davao passers registration
PRC-Davao registration starts on May 6, 2013 (50 registrants/day only)
- 2013 Cedula
- Picture: 2 pcs passport-size, white background, in proper attire (with collar and sleeves) and with complete name tag (Last Name, First Name and Middle Name)
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450
- Documentary stamps from Customer Service
What to bring
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (go to PRC website to accomplish it online)
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016