New nurses/passers of June 2013 NLE must register and take oath for the issuance of PRC ID and Certification of Registration on a schedule to be determined by the Commission.
This is in pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173 that states, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
For faster processing, new NLE passers are advised to use the Online Registration System before proceeding to the PRC Offices. It has already been activated for June 2013 NLE passers, here.
Manila and Pampanga Registration:
- August 5: Abad, Allelee C. to Bernardo, Rev A.
- August 6: Bernas, Janel Kaye R. To Daza, Ayezza Jin B.
- August 7: Dazo, Jasmin D. to Garcia, Wilmarie O.
- August 8: Garcisto, Martin P. to Magleo, Rhoda B.
- August 9: Maglipon, Marie Joyce A. to Panaligan, Jan Henry F.
- August 12: Pandong Ken J. to Sanchez, Zharmaine C.
- August 13: Sandaga, Karla Mae R. to Zulueta, Roquito Jose M.
Venue: PRC Auditorium, 5th Floor Annex Building.
Registration starts on July 16, 2013. Schedule and venues will be posted here. To save time and expenses, the PRC Baguio will also process initial registration in cities of Laoag, Vigan, Cabanatuan, Dagupan and San Fernando.
- Cabanatuan City (Wesleyan University) – August 21 (Wed)
- Contact Nos. 0918-906-3726; 0922-865-2995
- Dagupan City (People’s Astrodome) – August 24 (Sat)
- San Fernando City, La Union (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas); August 25 (Sun)
Contact Nos. 0919-683-1107; 0916-232-1895
- Baguio City (Saint Bernhard Hall, Saint Louis University); August 27 (Tues)
Contact Nos. 0917-507-1003; 0949-159-6799
Check also the additional info in the document.
Registration starts on July 29, 2013 at PNA Davao Office. Oathtaking will be on August 16, 2013, 1-5PM at SMX Convention Center, Lanang, Davao City. For inquiries please contact PNA Davao.
Please strictly adhere to the schedule below. For those who will not be able to register on the schedule given, you may register after August 22, 2013. Registration time: 8AM – 11AM and 1PM – 3PM only.
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
NLE passers should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The system for verification of rating of June 2013 NLE passers in the website of PRC has also been activated. Check your ratings here: http://www.prc.gov.ph/services/?id=41
Follow me on Twitter @nonoy or subscribe to this blog for updates.