Professional Regulation Commission and its Regional Offices releases the registration and oathtaking schedule of March 2013 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passers.
The LET results were announced by the Commission on April 18, listing a total of 10,310 elementary teachers and 15,223 secondary teachers in different regions nationwide.
Together with the results, PRC announces that the Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on April 29, 2013. Usually, each testing center/regional office has its own schedule for registration and oathtaking.
Manila and Hongkong Passers Registration
PRC registration will be at PRC Auditorium, 5th floor Annex Building. Please download the Oath Form and accomplish it before going to your registration schedule.
Cebu Registration and Oathtaking
Registation will be at One Pavillion Mall at Banawa, Cebu City. To all Cebu passers, please bring original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate, photocopies of Teachers Application Form (TAF) and Permanent Examination Registration Record Card (PERRC).
For those who missed the schedule above, please register at PRC-CEBU office starting May 21, 2013 onwards.
Baguio Registration and Oathtaking
Oathtaking Ceremonies for new teachers will be on May 22, 2013 at 1:00PM. Venue:
EASTER COLLEGE GYM
OATHTAKER – P300.00
GUEST – P200.00
Registration starts on April 24, 2013. In order to save time and expenses, Baguio LET passers may transact with Baguio Regional Office during schedule mobile outreach, as follows:
– – – – –
If you are one of the new passers of Teachers Board Exam, bookmark this post for I will post the schedule here once made available. Also, prepare the following requirements:
LET passers registration requirements
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
4) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
PRC registration steps
1. Register Online and Download the Oath Form here. No need to notarize the Oath Form Note: Online form now updated for March 2013 LET – Professional Teachers
2. Bring the fully accomplish Oath Form and all the requirements on your scheduled new passers registration date.
3. Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 to the cashier.
4. After payment, proceed to the announced venue for the signing of the registration book.
Again, bookmark this post for PRC Registration Schedule for new LET passers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and other regions/offices of PRC.