Professional Regulation Commission will administer the first batch of 2013 Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) on June 2 and 3, and board exam program and room assignments will be posted here.
June 2013 NLE is one board exam that will be administered in as many locations around the country. BSN graduates who are qualified to take the test will be assigned to designated testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Dagupan and Laoag.
Here’s the schedule of program:
Nursing Board Exam program
Sunday, June 2, 2013
- 7:00AM – 7:45AM General Instructions and Filling up of Forms
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM Nursing Practice I – Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- 11:30AM – 1:30PM Nursing Practice II – Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- 2:30PM – 4:30PM Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
Monday, June 3, 2013
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- 11:30AM – 1:30PM Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
Here are the links to NLE room assignments made available by PRC. Adobe/PDF Reader required.
- Manila | Conditional
- Cagayan de Oro
- Cebu | Conditional
School/building/room assignments will also be posted in PRC premises a few days before the nursing board exam. Bring your Notice of Admission to verify. Also, visit your school assignments prior to the day of the test.
- Female: Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/ logo or pin, or School Uniform
- Male: Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/ logo or pin, or School Uniform
- Pregnant Female: White Clinical Scrub Suit
What to bring on exam day
- Notice of Admission
- Applicant’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 1 or 2)
- Ball pens with Black ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope
- Non-programmable calculator
Please share this post to all June 2013 PNLE examinees.